Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Editon consortium publishing recognizes and respects intellectual property rights. We are and will remain dedicated to moral and legal obligations in the use of copyright-protected works. All intellectual rights of the works published by all Editon Consortium Publishing journals belong to the author(s) and or contributors. The author(s) assumes full responsibility for their work.
In case of any breach of copyright to the third party, whatsoever, communication can be done through the following details.
Editon Consortium Publishing.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.